Job creation in the US returned to form as businesses added 224,000 new positions in June, well above the 160,000 forecast..
· With the economic growth, the businessman’s income doubles to Rs 2 crore and driver’s salary triples to Rs 30,000. Has the inequality increased or decreased? The widening of gap in absolute terms, is not optically good.
Florida housing market settles into “new normal” The 5 real estate Trends That Will Shape 2017 | realtor.com® – · The 5 Real Estate Trends That Will shape 2017.. election won’t alter the fundamentals shaping the 2017 real estate market, with good jobs being able to settle down in these more.
· From red-hot to lukewarm in the Bakken. Rob Grunewald. The North Dakota Industrial Commission estimates that there were 975 wells waiting for completion at the end of October 2015, up from 650 a year earlier.. But a jump in the number of workers applying for unemployment insurance in the region-the 637 initial claims in Job Service.
thirds of the initial BLS estimate (not benchmarked) in January (Chart 1). That the revision would be substantial was evidenced first in August2018 (Q1 benchmark) and then November(Q2 benchmark). These benchmarks showed job growth in the first half of 2018 trending below initial estimates by 10,000 and 20,000 jobs, respectively.
· Commerce Department figures released Thursday found that the economy grew just 2.2 percent in the fourth quarter of 2018, a downward revision.
(MoneyWatch) A summer slowdown in the economy is setting back the pace of job-creation. Wednesday lowered its readout on growth for the first three months of the year to a feeble 1.1 percent, down.
Healthy Texas Expansion Beginning to slow december 26, 2018 The Texas economy continues to grow at a solid but slightly slower pace, with job growth broad based across industries and regions. The Austin, Houston and San Antonio metro areas led the state in job growth.
· March’s job growth was below the 202,000 average of the past three months and close to the roughly 100,000 jobs per month needed to keep up with growth in the working-age population.
Making vacant houses look less vacant — with decals? 2018 HW Insiders: Jill Cadwell House District 13 special election reaches contentious. – Two Republicans, former grimes county judge ben leman and Bellville businesswoman Jill Wolfskill – plus one Democrat, Cecil Webster – are on the ballot Saturday to finish the term of ex-state.Florida single-family home prices up 14% over last year According to our research of Florida and other state lists there were 15 registered sex offenders living in Malabar, Florida as of May 18, 2019. The ratio of number of residents in Malabar to the number of sex offenders is 199 to 1. median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with. · Before the city built or rehabilitated vacant properties, the sales price of a house or apartment building within 500 feet of one was 20 percent less.
· Why has growth and job creation slowed down?. we may see default by developers and slowdown in new housing projects.. corporate earnings in India have consistently lagged analysts’ estimates and private sector capex is languishing. For private sector, without much new investments, it is difficult to retain existing employees, leave.
The wider trade deficit reported by the Commerce Department on Wednesday added to weak housing, manufacturing, business.
Ocwen stock may reach new high Investors who purchased the Company’s shares between May 11. desist orders against Ocwen, prohibiting the Company from acquiring new mortgage servicing rights and originating mortgage loans..
“The slowdown. show the momentum in the jobs market – rose to 2.9 in December, which matches October for the strongest gain since January. It is the eighth straight gain in the index. November’s.